Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where's Repoman?

I have been pretty "quiet" of late.

There have been a few things that have sparked my intention to post, but, unfortunately, my heart hasn't been in it. I could attribute this hiatus to being busy at work or to the back and neck problems I've been suffering from, but, I'm afraid its at least partly "Post-Election Loss Disorder" (PELD).

For those of you who know him, Don Scheg first suggested to me that I may have PELD. I disputed his take at first, but I guess he was right. I am finding it hard to focus with Democrats running the White House. PELD has left me talking to myself, but unable to post cogently on the topics of the day.

I promise to break out of this slump soon. I got myself a book of Ronald Reagan's greatest speeches. That should bring me back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should read the "World of Star Trek". It'll make you forget about this land of Moronica that we live in.
I personally know that blogging is very spurtlike. You spurt and then when there is nothing left to spurt you stop until the spurt gland fills again. I am sure that you will recover quickly and Rochester's bastian of conservatism will rise again.