Saturday, July 14, 2007

Repoman Communes With Nature - Update

These photos are real. There has been no use of photo-shop technology. In case you were wondering, I am the large human in two of the pictures, my current nickname being Moby DiCaro.
In addition to me, and my fish, there are pictures of Cap'n Dave, Anna and Luke Rydelek (Dave's niece and nephew) and my best fishing pal Joe "Crappie" DiCaro (wearing the shades). Joe caught a bigger bass but I didn't have a camera (or, I didn't want a picture of a bigger bass caught by my 9 year old son).



These pictures are for those of you still doubting that I was really at the lake or that I really touched a fish. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Not that you might want to enlarge my already "huge-ah" image. But if you want a better look at the fish.

No comments: