Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Thoughts

Mitt Romney:

How bad does this guy have to feel? Has there ever been a front runner for a Presidential nomination so disliked by his party? Victor Davis Hanson called him the "Castor Oil Candidate" since most of his "supporters" are planning to hold their noses and swallow when it comes time to vote for him. I guess I'm one of them. I will probably vote for him, but I'm not going to like it.

Herman Cain:

Enough already! At this point, I can't listen to the guy anymore. He is starting to make Bill Clinton look like a priest.

Sandra Doorley:

So much for that tradition of non-partisanship in the District Attorney's office. Its great that she didn't even wait until her regular term started up to drop the axe on GOP ADAs. Look, she's entitled to have a loyal staff of her choosing. I just wish the Democrat & Chronicle could report the news in town with a semblance of fairness.

Democrat & Chronicle:

Speaking of the D&C, I wonder how long it will be until Sandy Frankel gets a job in Albany, and, when she does, will the D&C run a periodic column titled "What are Bob and Sandy Doing"?

No comments: