Monday, October 19, 2009

Bill Win......But

Yes, the Bills beat the Jets in the Meadowlands yesterday.

No, I don't think its a sign of good things to come. Dick Jauron still almost blew the game by being too conservative at the end of regulation. It took one of the worst QB performances ever seen (from Jets rookie Mark Sanchez) to keep the largely hapless Bills from their fifth loss. The announcer kept asking, "Do either of these teams want to win"?

If Jauron remains as head coach, this team is going nowhere. We need a high profile guy, right away, to lay the groundwork for next year, while this season still plays out. It appears, however, that Ralph Wilson isn't going to let Jauron go. I guess that means he is too old or too broken down to care.

I wish someone with the bucks could save the Bills for Western New York. I doubt its going to happen, though. When Ralph is gone, I figure the Bills will be history.

No comments: