Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where's The Outrage?

I have been travelling quite a bit by plane and car over the past few weeks.

Yesterday, as I filled my tank, I noted that the price of gas has climbed over $3.00/gallon, just about everwhere. Funny, though, I have not seen any stories in the media nor heard Chuck Schumer calling for an investigation. I distictly remember that the last time gas prices were this high, apoplexy swept through Washington and the news media.

So what's different today? (Yes, it's a rhetorical question.) Obviously, the fact that Obama is in the White House means three dollar gas is OK, while when Bush was in there it was an outrage (and probably a conspiracy).

I guess that with Obama in charge we should not sweat $3.00 gas; its probably all part of some plan of his to make the country better. I can't wait for $4.00 gas!

No comments: