Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's My Real Concern?

I blogged earlier this week about a commenter on the Gates Blog with the handle "concerned_about_gates". I previously speculated that "concerned" was Doug Ross, the Gates Democrats' "idea man".

Today on the Gates Blog, Ross "outed" himself by reporting, point for point, (as "concerned"), the arguments he made at the Fair Campaign Committee meeting. I now have to wonder what kind of "idea man" he really is. He appears to be the only person around (except, perhaps, for Ms. Swanton and Messrs. McIntee and O'Hare) who thinks the Gates-North Gates issue is a relevant distinction. I assume that I also have to give him "credit" for the "brilliant" tactical move of seeking "redress" in the Fair Campaign process after having his candidates refuse to sign the Fair Campaign Pledge.

It makes me wonder if an "October Surprise" is on tap from the Dems?

No comments: