Sunday, May 6, 2007

Global Warming May Reduce Blogging

I wonder if anybody has statistics on seasonal increases and decreases in blogging?

I've noticed fewer posts and comments from regular bloggers at some of my favorite sites. I wonder if nice weather has something to do with it? Maybe we all have better things to do than sit in front of a computer.

I played golf 4 times in the past 8 days. My kids soccer and baseball leagues are starting up. I had to cut the grass and the yard needs a lot of work.

I'm beginning to believe that winter is the blogger's season of "discontent". If Global Warming keeps marching on, bloggers may never get out of the garden, off the golf course, or away from the beach, save for a few miserable weeks in mid-February.

I am personally willing to give up my blog for three more months of golf. Go Warming Go!

No comments: